Underline the correct answer.
1. Birds have ( arms , wings , flippers ) to help them fly and their bodies are covered with ( scales , hairs , feathers ).
2. A tiger has ( stripes , spots , dots ) on its body.
3. Can you hear the cat ( barking , purring , neighing )?
4. Pigs are reared in a ( den , coops , sty ).
5. The kangeroo carries its ( joey , cub , kid ) in its pouch.
6. At the zoo, we heard the noisy ( clucking , chattering , singing ) of the monkeys.
7. My dog ( barks , mews , quacks ) when it sees a stranger.
8. Polar bears have thick ( fur , scales , hair ) to protect them from the cold.
9. The rooster ( crows , sings , croaks ) to wake the farmer.
10. Rabbits in the wild live in ( coops , hatches , burrows ).