Underline the correct answer.
1. My mother is stirring the pot of soup with a ( fork, ladle , chopstick ).
2. Take a look at my photograph ( book , file , album ).
3. James had an accident, the nurse put a ( bandage , towel , scarf ) on his knee to stop the bleeding.
4. The postman delivered a ( parcel , present , box ) to my mother.
5. Kimberly was ( given , rewarded , scolded ) for her bravery.
6. Sulin is having a cold. She is ( sneezing , laughing , crying ).
7. The girls are ( sad , proud , shy ) to have won the singing contest.
8. Muslims worship in ( churches , temples , mosques ).
9. I would like to have a ( slice , tube , bar ) of chocolate.
10. Mr Ho keeps his valuables in a ( box , safe , case ) to prevent them from being stolen.