Underline the correct answer.
1. This watchmaker is checking tiny parts with a ( telescope , magnifying glass , binoculars ).
2. As she felt ( scared , happy , thrilled ), she covered her face with a pillow.
3. When the servant broke the glass, she felt very ( unsure , pleased , sorry ).
4. Lydia plays the harmonica, one of the world's smallest musical ( equipment , machine , instrument ).
5. My school choir has ( demonstrated , danced , performed ) in New York.
6. Limin was so excited she could hear her heart ( pumping , pounding , jumping ).
7. The ( spirit , ghost , soul ) of giving is still alive in Singapore.
8. The hen is protecting her ( ducklings , chicks , puppies ) from the cat.
9. My mother keeps water warm by storing it in a ( container , jug , flask ).
10. The girls are playing in the basketball ( pitch , track , court ).