Underline the correct answer.
1. Caterpillars usually feed on the ( roots , buds , leaves ) of plants.
2. The ( grasshopper , butterfly , cockroach ) is a house pest, hiding in cupboards and pipes.
3. Look! The monkeys are climbing up the ( tree , ladder , stairs ) to pluck coconuts.
4. My mother uses kitchen ( tools , cutlery , utensils ) to prepare meals.
5. Tonight, we can see a crescent ( sun , moon , star ) in the sky.
6. Students must wear shoes to school. ( Sandals , Shirts , Shorts ) are not allowed as footwear.
7. The servant ( dusts , mops , sweeps ) the shelves everyday.
8. I keep my three rabbits in a ( hutch , coop , kernel ).
9. The boy cannot hear at all. He is ( deaf , dumb , crippled ).
10. The ( bicycle , scooter , trishaw ) is powered by an engine.