Underline the correct answer.
1. Mother brushes Anna's long ( hand , hair , teeth ) every morning.
2. We usually wear ( slippers , belts , dresses ) into the garden to protect our feet.
3. While the family was away, the ( thief , policeman , prisoner ) broke into their house to steal some valuables.
4. Paul is warming some milk in the ( oven , cooker , saucepan ).
5. Kate put the letter into ( a bag , an envelope , a stamp ) and placed it on the teacher's table.
6. Mother doesn't allow me to wear ( pyjamas , dress , skirt ) out of the house.
7. One of the best known ( look , sighs , sights ) in New York is the Statue of Liberty.
8. As mother was peeling ( potates , onions , bananas ), her eyes started to tear.
9. Please ( switch off , switch on , close ) the fan, it is getting cool.
10. Joe wears his ( watch , clock , pendant ) on his left wrist.