Underline the correct answer.
1. Shufen did very well for her examinations, she passed with ( flyers , flying colours , a bang ).
2. She was very ( sad , glad , pleased ) because she lost her watch.
3. The sheep and its ( cubs , calves , lambs ) are sleeping in the barn.
4. Bees are ( mammals , reptiles , insects ).
5. My grandfather has been ill for a long time. He looks ( fine , pale , cheerful ).
6. A cabbage is a ( flower , vegetable , fruit ).
7. On my birthday, I received many ( presents , prizes , boxes ) from my family and friends.
8. When I broke my neighbour's glass window, I was ( afraid , happy , waiting ) they would scold me.
9. The boys felt ( sad , determined , proud ) after winning the relay race.
10. Men have arms, birds have ( limbs , wings , beak ).