Underline the correct answer.
1. I had three slices of ( noodles , bread , cakes ) for breakfast this morning.
2. This tap does not close tightly. Water is ( dripping , dropping , draining ) from it.
3. A ( dwarf , giant , baby ) is a very short man.
4. The home of a horse is a ( kennel , coop , stable ).
5. There is a hole in your trousers. You should ask your mother to ( make , mend , cut ) it.
6. When a king is ( kind , cruel , friendly ), his subjects will suffer.
7. The sky looks ( bright , sunny , dark ), it will rain soon.
8. Snakes have ( scales , hairs , feathers ) on their bodies.
9. In places without piped water, the people often have to draw water from a ( tap , ditch , well ).
10. We use a ( duster , broom , eraser ) to clean off the chalk marks on the blackboard.