Underline the correct answer.
1. Kimberly is the ( hardworking , more hardworking , most hardworking ) among her friends.
2. Have you met ( he , him , his ) before?
3. ( When , Where , What ) are you heading to?
4. Miss Ng was my ballet instructress. We know ( she , her , hers ) very well.
5. It has been ( rain , raining , rainy ) heavily for the past week.
6. How many oranges did you ( has , have , had ) in your bag?
7. I went to the shop ( when , which , whom ) my friend recommended.
8. I would like to sit ( for , beside , after ) you in class.
9. I ( buy , buys , bought ) two books yesterday.
10. Do you ( remember , remembers , remembered ) when you had been to England?