Underline the correct answer.
1. May I have ( few , much , some ) rice to go with the food?
2. ( Who , Whom , Whose ) is ringing the door bell?
3. This string is much ( long , longer , longest ) than the raffia you gave me.
4. Give the beggar some food ( so , because , why ) he is hungry.
5. The policeman ( want , wants , wanted ) to check his identity card just now.
6. The lorry ran ( on , over , under ) the poor kitten last night.
7. There is too ( many , more , much ) water in the pail.
8. Shufen is ( fat , fatter , fattest ) but Limin is ( fat , fatter , fattest ).
9. ( Where , When , What ) are you ( do , doing , done ) tomorrow morning?
10. The ( bird , bird's , birds' ) left leg is broken.