Underline the correct answer.
1. The peacock ( has , have , had ) colourful feathers in its tail.
2. Anna is ( tall , taller , tallest ) than her best friend Jill.
3. The eggs ( who , which, whom ) we bought yesterday were rotten.
4. Her dog ran ( through , along , towards ) me and wagged its tail.
5. Although it is an annual sale, most of the things ( is , are , were ) still expensive.
6. Clara is ( picking , pulling , catching ) up some litter from the school field.
7. That table is dirty ( and , also , but ) this is clean.
8. Liza has the ( neat , neater , neatest ) handwriting in her class.
9. There isn't ( any , little , a lot ) biscuits left in the tin.
10. ( When , How , What ) long did she have to stay in hospital?