Underline the correct answer.
1. The patient taxi-driver ( wait , didn't wait , waited ) for all of us to get off before driving away.
2. Are we having dinner at a Japanese ( and , or , but ) a Mexican restaurant?
3. I ( shall , am , is ) share my story books with my classmates.
4. They ( deciding , have decided , has decided ) to spend their vacation in Egypt.
5. Bob has the ( heavy , heavier , heaviest ) bag in his class.
6. Mother prepares lunch for ( I , me , mine ) everyday.
7. Have you ( write , wrote , written ) a "thank you" note to Clara?
8. These toys belong to our niece. They are ( hers , his , ours ).
9. Both Kimberly and Michelle are ( beauty , more beautiful , beautiful ) girls.
10. Did she ( sits , sit , sat ) next to you during recess?