A. Find the value and write the unit.
1. 39 kg + 26 kg =
2. 75 kg - 38 kg =
3. 973 g + 284 g =
4. 426 g - 284 g =
5. 1320 g + 870 g = ________ kg ________ g
6. 8 kg - 3050 g = ________ kg ________ g
B. Solve the problems below.
1. A mango weighs 325 g. An orange weighs 85 g less than the mango. An apple weighs 150 g less than the mango. What is the total weight of the 3 fruits?
2. The total weight of a book and a pen is 940 g. The book is 230 g heavier than the pen. What is the weight of the pen?
3. Nigel's weight is half that of his father's weight. If their total weight is 105 kg. What is Nigel's weight?
4. The total weight of 3 balls is 630 g. What is the total weight of 5 such balls? (Ans in g/kg)
5. A box which contains a toy inside has a total weight of 2490 g. The toy weighs 290 g more than the box. If a ball which weighs 540 g is put inside the box to replace the toy, what is the total weight of the box with the ball?